The first step in your skincare regime is to cleanse. This is the most crucial step in your regime.
Cleansing your face removes dirt, oil and impurities - just washing your face with water is not enough. After cleansing, your skin will be clear, smooth and prepped for maximum benefits for the other products to follow. Apply your cleanser with a damp hand and massage thoroughly. Leave on the skin for a few minutes, rinse off with warm water and pat dry. Follow with toner if required.
Exfoliation is essential for all skin types, whether you have sensitive, dry, oily, acne-prone skin, uneven skin tone, etc.
As you age, skin cells turn over more slowly, which can leave skin dull and lifeless. Removing dead skin cells and encouraging new cell growth will reveal healthy, radiant new skin with improved elasticity.
This also enables your serums, moisturisers and other skincare products to penetrate deeper into the skin surface and work more effectively.
Depending on your skin concerns, masks can be tailored to your skin needs.
Vitamin C is a proven, beneficial addition to your skin care regime.
Using a Vitamin C serum every morning can help to promote skin rejuvenation by reversing free radical damage caused by the sun and natural ageing.
It is such a powerful antioxidant with so many benefits to the skin like collagen stimulation, brightening effects, as well as being an anti-inflammatory.
Vitamin C should be an essential ingredient in everyone's regime, whether you are 20 years old wishing to prevent ageing, or 50+ wishing to reverse damage to the skin.
Moisturisers are vital to an every skincare regime, regardless of skin condition or skin type. We all need to apply a moisturiser daily, even if you have oily skin.
Moisturisers help to control moisture loss from the skin and to protect the skin's natural defences against the environment.
Our skin becomes dryer, especially as we age, as our as our natural moisturising properties become less effective at regulating the skin's water balance.
Using a moisturiser on a regular basis will keep your skin looking and feeling healthy, and the more hydrated your skin is, the more effective other skin treatments become.
Just remember to choose a moisturiser suitable for your particular skin type - so if you have oily skin, choose a serum or lotion which is oil free rather than a cream.
Lastly and by no means least, protecting against the sun is the most important step in your skincare regime. So for all you men out there that don't like to cleanse and moisturise, please use a sunscreen if nothing else!
We all know how damaging UV rays are, and over time the effects it has on our skin, including loss of firmness, wrinkles and not to mention age spots. If we only knew before what we know today! The best way to fight premature ageing and even skin cancer is through prevention. Daily application of sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher is essential, and not just on your summer holidays. Make sure you apply it all year round because you will still be exposed to UV rays in Winter, and even through the car window.
For any particular skin concern (e.g. pigmentation, acne, sun-damaged skin, lines & wrinkles), you will need to add additional targeted treatment products into your skincare regime.
If you need any skincare advice, or need help with choosing or creating a personalised skincare regime, please get in touch.
- Professional standard microdermabrasion system
- Uses aluminium oxide crystals and vacuum suction
- Minimises fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and enlarged pores
- The PMD Classic has one speed settings and is ideal for universal skin types
- Comes with £55 worth of exfoliating discs: 1 white, 2 grey, 2 green, 2 blue
- 6 Month warranty
10% OFF INTRODUCTORY OFFER
Limited Edition - Microdermabrasion and daily cleansing system
For Uneven skin tone, sun-damaged and ageing skin
Clinically Proven Ingredients
Provides immediate and visible results
Regular Price: $115.66
Special Price $103.97
- Deep cleanses without drying
- Diminish pore size
- Reduces acne breakouts
- Softens and smoothes
- Gently removes dead skin cells
- Effectively removes makeup
- Suitable for All skin types
RRP - £35.00
- Contains Glycolic Acid, a natural exfoliant
- Non-irritating, soap free
- Encourages a soft, smoother and more refined skin texture
- Suitable for all skin types
- Cool refreshing sensation
- Instant hydration
- Helps smooth and calm
- Reduces Inflammation
- Rinse off or leave on
• Luxurious foaming face mask
• Energize and detoxify stressed skin
• Contains pure oxygen plus a Bionic blend
- A powerful antioxidant that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- skin firmness, evenness and radiance
- suitable for all skin types
An intensive antioxidant serum for environmentally damaged skin.
Please note that the EVY Sunscreens are only available for delivery to UK Customers
- Very water resistant, long lasting, high SPF mousse sunscreen
- Non-sticky, smudge free, oil-free base formulation
- Hypoallergenic and doesn’t clog pores$32.42
- Soothes and softens
- Provides immediate hydration
- Provides antioxidant protection
- 100% Mineral-filter formulation
- Designed for sensitive, intolerant skin;
-No whitening effect