Step 2 - Rejuvenate/Antioxidants
Illness, stress, smoking, sun exposure and daily pollution can all contribute to the ageing process by increasing the level of free radical activity. Antioxidants protect the skin from free radicals, increases the skin's elasticity, and density as well as improve the skin's texture and brighten the complexion.
It also has an anti-inflammatory, soothing and calming effect on the skin. Apply antioxidants after cleansing in your skincare regime.
Antioxidants are also found in many of the other Cosmeceutical skincare brands. Neostrata and Mene and Moy products combine Glycolic acid and antioxidant ingredients in their products.
Please click here for further information on antioxidants
- contains a combination of three different forms of Vitamin C
- encouraging collagen production
- prevents the loss of skin tone and irregular compexion.
Aestheticare - AURIGA INTERNATIONAL Flavo-C Serum 15 ml
- Prevention of skin ageing
- Wrinkles and fine lines (rejuvenation of the face)
- “Healthy glow” effect: harmonised and radiant colour
- Stimulation of collagen synthesis
- Improve skin clarity
- Helps skin smoothness and texture
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides protection from oxidative damage
- Intensive daily-use treatment serum for all skin types
- reduces the appearance of fine lines, pore size,and hyperpigmentation
- contains Retinol (Vitamin A), Vitamin C, Vitamin E.