Retinol works by speeding up cell turnover rates, rapidly exfoliating the skin and decreasing the buildup of dead cells within the follicle. This, in turn, reduces the formation of comedones.
Not only does it help clear and prevent acne. For people who have post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation may find that retinol reduces the look of dark spots and discoloration left by acne breakouts and also acne scars. Retinol also stimulates collagen production, therefore reducing fine lines & wrinkles.
Retinol is a potent tool in treating acne and may cause some irritation and sun sensitivity. so it is important to apply it at night and increase usage slowly, follow instructions and always apply a high sunscreen daily.
The skin problems Retriderm™ can significantly improve include:
- facial wrinkles, including those around the eye and crow's feet
- skin laxity and tightness
- hyper pigmentation
- skin brightness
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of sun damage and hyperpigmentation
- Minimizes enlarged pores
- Rejuvenates an aged complexion
- 2013 NewBeauty Award winner
•1% retinol encapsulated
• Skin plumping and firming benefits
•fragrance free, Paraben free, and oil free.
- Gardenia Cell Culture preserves existing collagen structure and helps stimulate new collagen
- Amino Acids and Matrixyl™ 3000 Peptides help build new collagen
- NeoGlucosamine™ reinforces collagen's protective support matrix
Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
- Stable medium-strength vitamin A serum
- Perfect product for anyone looking to prevent early signs of skin ageing
- Ideal for acne, wrinkles and sun damage
- Supercharged derivative of vitamin A
- Up to 11 times faster than classic forms of retinol
- Ideal for those who are new to vitamin A or have tried mild retinol formulas before$58.47